Our guided day tour of Gaborone takes you through the great history of our capital. We will visit:
- Three Dikgosi Monument
- Main mall
- The Village – the beginnings of Gaborone. (Established in 1890 and for some time serving as an administrative centre for the southern part of Bechuanaland Protectorate.
- Situated in the former magistrate’s house (1902), the Thapong Visual Arts Centre is home to Botswana’s young, gifted – and sometimes avant-garde – artists.
- Old Naledi – the township which keeps the city going
The tour includes:
- Walking for about thirty minutes – bring a sun hat and sunscreen
- Pick-up and drop off to your lodging
- All transport in our vehicles
- A Professional guide
- Entrance fees where applicable